Thursday, December 15, 2011

1st Thanksgiving and she rolled over!

We went to Grandma and PaPa's house for Jacey's 1st Thanksgiving in St. Joseph. We had a lot of fun and ate a lot of good food! The Baker side of the family came so Jacey got to meet everyone and even met Great Grandma Baker for the first time! Jacey was exhausted at the end of the day!


The day after Thanksgiving was a big day for Jacey!  She rolled over for the 1st time!  We caught it on video!

Jacey went to the doctor on December 5th to get her 2nd of 5 synagis shots.  She is always so happy before the shots.  I hate shot days and probably cry more than she does!  She weighed 10 lbs 15 ozs.  I've also been noticing that she won't turn her head to the left much, and when she does she acts like it hurts.  The doctor said she has probaby slept on the right side of her head too much so her neck is stiff.  She called it Sternomastoid Torticollis.  We have been doing neck stretches and playing with her on her left so she will turn her head.  She seems to be doing muh better!  We go back on December 20th for her 6 month check-up and more shots :(.



Jacey and I decorated the house, put up her first Christmas tree in her room and wrapped presents!


Jacey got to sit on Santa's lap for the first time!  It took us a little while to get her to smile, but we got a few good pictures!






She has been trying out her bumbo seat lately.  She looks so cute in it!  She didn't really like it at first but I think she is getting used to it.  She still has some reflux problems and when we sit her in a sitting position she sometimes spits up.
She will be 6 months old on Sunday (12/18/11)!  I can't believe it!  We have been through so much these past 6 months and Jacey is doing amazing!  I love her more and more everyday and can't get enough of her!  God is good! 

Below are just a few of many pictures that I have taken since the last post.









No comments:

Post a Comment